Established in 1990, Counterplas is now a world class injection moulding and assembly company, serving a range of sectors including automotive, traffic management and DIY, amongst others.For many years, the company has used invoice finance to improve its cash flow. By using invoice finance, when a company invoices their customer, up to 90% of the approved invoice total is immediately advanced by the finance provider, with the remaining 10% paid once their customer settles the... Source: RealWire
via Albert Sherrill Investment Blog http://www.realwire.com/releases/Invoice-Discounting-from-SFS-helps-Counterplas-continue-business-growth
Leave a Reply.
i am Albert Sherrill i am 36 year old i am living in USA. i love my family & best friends. i like blogging, swimming & going out.